VAECE Annual Conference CEU Provided by
Over 95 of the VAECE Conference Sessions are eligible for CEU. The cost is $25 and covers the cost of all CEU’s applied for from the conference. Save time onsite and sign up in advance by modifying your registration online by logging in HERE with your Confirmation # and the email you used to register. (More details below about how to modify your registration at the bottom of this page.) If you can't access your online registration, you can still get CE onsite by stopping by the VAECE Hospitality Desk in the Exhibit Hall. Payment onsite will be by cash or check only.
Workshops eligible for CEU are noted in the conference app and in the conference program. CEUs for this conference are being provided by ProSolutions Training, an authorized provider of IACET CEUs by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training. IACET is the only standard-setting organization approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for continuing education and training; the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard is the core of thousands of education programs worldwide.
Once registered for CEU, you will do the following:
- Pick up a CEU Registration Form from the VAECE Hospitality Desk or the Pro Solutions Training Booth and fill it out.
- Attend the sessions with CEU qualifications.
- Collect an initialed label at the end of the session from the room monitor and place it on the back of the Certificate of Attendance from the onsite program.
- Complete an evaluation for each CEU session attended (one for every session).
- Return to the completed CEU Registration Form, the Certificate of Attendance with the initialed labels on the back for each session attended, and completed evaluations for each session attended, to the VAECE Hospitality Booth.
Within a few weeks of the conference end, you will receive an official certificate from ProSolutions Training.
How to modify your online registration.
To register for CEU and pay by credit card, use THIS LINK, enter the email address you used to register online with, and the confirmation number from your emailed conference registration confirmation. Can't find your confirmation number? No worries! There is a link to request that. Once you are in your registration, you will modify your registration and the CEU is offered as an optional item on the session selection page. If you have any trouble, EMAIL us and we are happy to help.